Ways to Stay Involved
Now that you’re settled back at home, you might be thinking how can I stay involved? You are a part of the MWSRP family, which is growing each day. From local to global, we have volunteers all over the world and we’d love for you to continue your connections.
We’re always looking for ways our volunteer alumni can stay involved. We’re in the process of developing both informal and formal ways that you can continue your connection. For now, here are some ways to do your continued part in bringing whale sharks and marine conservation to the forefront:
- Blog for us once in a while
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Write a story to your local newspaper
- Share your experience with your social networks
- Form an alumni interest group – we will connect you with past volunteers in whatever country you come from
- Make a video of your experience
- Get to know what is going on with your country’s marine policy issues
- Get involved in a local organisation focused on marine conservation and environmental awareness and let us know how its going!
- Make a financial gift to our programme for continued programme development
- Come back out!